Jun 5, 2007

I GOT THE JOB....

Yes yes, I changed the title of my blog due to the long-waited/hoped/wished-for reason: I AM EMPLOYED !!!!!!!!

After three-week long interviews, yesterday evening I got a call from the organization I applied to and heard the good news: YOU ARE HIRED.....I am so relieved by the news. Now, I have to focus on the job and get ready to be in the work environment again, after almost a year long break.

My wife has been a huge support for me during the lows and highs of my job hunt journey. Having a partner like her is the best thing ever happened to me. All I want now is to pamper her, shower her with gifts...She deserves the best of everything.

I am also lucky to have this job which offers great benefits and huge opportunity to improve myself on top of my graduate degree. The most delicious part is that the weekends are off, can you believe that??? I know it may sound weird thing to be happy for, but it is so important to have your weekends to yourself.

From now on, I am gonna write mostly on my job; on people I work with, on projects I work on, on trips I may or may not take....I am so lucky to have this great privilege to work for them -- I am gonna keep the names of persons and places undisclosed in order to be able to continue writing. I don't want to expose myself, that would be foolish. This is much more fun...

Thus, I can complain about my job relentlessly here :)))

No comments: