Jun 5, 2007

I wonder...

...whether having a job will be bale to change my social life. I have been feeling shunned from any kind of social circles for a long long time. I know that, just having a job does not create miracles all of a sudden.

As a matter of fact, I am alone since the day I graduated from the collage. before that I had tons of friends and very busy social life. Something happened afterwards I cannot quite put my finger on it though. Now, I am sure my grandmother's phone rings way more frequently than mine. I know I am the only one to blame. But what happened to me that makes me so recluse.

Is it because of the depression I have been in for a long time which makes me to push others away. Wait a minute. I was not that much of an outcast when I was in the states. I had tons of friends. It is quite natural to feel secluded when you sit at home all the time. For a long time, there haven't been anything going on in my life. So, I am hoping that this job will spur things up and give me more room to breath.

I hope so...

No comments: