Apr 4, 2007

Finally

Yes, finally I got an e-mail from the institution I applied to. They invited me to an interview in the next week. I cross my fingers for myself. :))

I just talked to our vet about the pup we returned to the shelter. The news is not good. She is still having seizures and is deaf. Actually, this shows clearly what happens when you pick a pup like a tomato. Next time we should be more careful. We will visit the shelter this Sunday and have a talk on how we can pick a healthier pup.

Today the weather is pretty gloomy and rainy. Although I like weathers like this, I feel depressed a bit. I guess it is because of the scheduled interview I have for next week. I gotta calm down otherwise I am gonna hamper myself and lose the opportunity.

That's all about it so far.

No comments: