Dec 12, 2006

Foggy Day

Today I had an interview. It was arranged by my father-in-law which was a total surprise because my wife and I have always thought that he does not care anyone at all. However, last Friday we were with them and he suddenly asked how I was doing job-searching wise. I was stuttering while replying his question not because I was nervous to talk on such a delicate issue but because of the fact that he cared to ask such a question. Couple of days later, he talked me on the phone, gave someone's name and phone number for me. He found me a lead !!! What a earth-shattering development.

I went there. It was almost in another city. Miles away from where I live. The interview went very smooth. It was not that much of a business interview but was leaving my CV and getting to know each other kinda meeting. The gentleman I talked to was very kind and friendly. He promised to help me, but underlined the fluctuating economic conditions fact. I don't know. He might give me the brush off but he was very kind anyway. I am not keeping my hopes too high; though I am hoping something from this meeting of course...

Other than that life is good. Weather is getting colder and gloomier. That is not good news because those conditions are going to interrupt my daily walks. Sitting at home bores the hell out of me. I gotta find some kind of hobby.

No comments: