May 21, 2007

Now, I have a pet

After my trouble with the dog, I had a long talk with my wife. We discovered that I did not feel anything at all toward the dog while my wife can surely says that she loves the dog.

I realized that I am not letting my emotions go as far as anyone or anything is concerned rather than my wife. After the long talk, I decided to give it a try; try means "loving my pet".

So far it is working. I have been so turned inward that I am not letting anything slip in; no emotions, not even people. I gotta let go so as to be happy regardless of the conditions.

Speaking of conditions reminded me a friend of my wife who has been unemployed since the day she got married 8 months ago. By nature, she is depressed all the time. Now she is married but it does not do the trick, cause this time she has the problem of not being employed by any company. Every time we come together with them, I reassure myself that I really do not want to be like her. Although she is kinda right to feel depressed, she is not making any effort to make herself a little comfortable. I am almost sure that she will feel down even she finds a decent job.

Thank God I am not that depressed, so far at least.

I had a very busy week. I prepared for an interview took two days in a row. I did good at the first one so I was called in for the second one. In the second one, I had to take a written test, in English which is not my native language. I thought I did well, although I made one funny spelling mistake - I do need a spell checker at all times !!! - and forgot to add something into the text. Anyway, it went well regardless of my silly mistakes, which cost two-nights' sleeps but my wife tries assure me that it is gonna be ok. The office environment is nice since everybody speaks in English. I hope I get that job, that would make me very happy.

No comments: