May 3, 2007

Yes I did it...

...I watched Mission Impossible III. I am not proud of it since I don't like action movies. However, I got so bored that I had to find something that I usually don't do. Besides, I watch bad movies alone and good ones with my wife thus she does not miss anything worthy watching.

I gotta hand it to Philip Seymour Hoffman. He was the only reason I rented the MI III DVD. He performed perfectly again so much as to scare me the hell out. Just because of him, I can even go a step further to recommend the movie.

I guess the only good Tom Cruise movie is Born on Fourth of July. I may add the Rain Man as well despite the unforgettable fact that it was Dustin Hoffman's time to shine. Anyway, DVD helped me to kill approx. 3 hours.

I am very bored today. I ran out of pass time activities for this week. Naturally, I don't want to redo the things I already did. Tonight, we will go to Little Miss Sunshine on which we heard great reviews thus we have been waiting for it.

Fuck man, I am getting very hopeless for the fact that I am still unemployed. God damn it !!! It is getting embarrassing. I am having a very tough time to keep my morale up. Anyway, I am trying. I don't know what the hell is going to happen in the future; it better be something positive for God's sake. But, honestly, I wanna sleep better and have a good time on my off days, since I have abundance of off days; they all taste the same to me.

Job is just a little wish for me, am I asking too much?

No comments: