May 22, 2007

Waiting

I am still waiting for the NGO to decide on my application. Last week, they called to invite me to interviews. This week, I am waiting. Everyday I get a little down thinking that they won't call me again. Although, they told me that I would be called till this weekend, I am not keeping my expectations that high; you know in case.

To cheer myself up, I rented a DVD again, Team America this time. I had a good time watching it. Sadly, it is over, and I have to get back to the reality, which sucks terribly.

I cannot concentrate on anything nowadays. I tried to read articles in The New Yorker, but could not bring myself fully to finish whatever I am reading. I guess, I am focused, too much, on to the outcome of my job application. This waiting is killing me right now.

Other than that there is nothing worth mentioning. I exercise daily, listen to podcasts, and read as much as I can. Around 4 P.M. I settle in front of TV and watch it for an hour or so to kill time. Then my wife comes. We talk and go out for a walk. Come back, cook something and watch TV again before we go to bed.

Hope you guys are doing way better than me.

No comments: