Nov 14, 2006

Cheer up

Well, today I woke up with a positive attitude. No no I did not get any good news regarding my applications. Just have a very good night sleep, thanks to my wife; long talks, good food and very good sex, of course I feel better today. :))

I have to go out. That's for sure. If I stay at home waiting my phone to ring, I feel like I am gonna lose my mind. Yesterday I made that mistake. Today, I am trowing myself out, no matter what.

I really enjoy listening podcasts. They keep me alive and connected to the world. I have a very limited interaction with the people lately. My social life is on the downhill. I have to admit though that I am not good at social interactions. I have this brutal habit of confronting people; damn me I cannot keep my mouth shut. I am sure that I bother the hell out of them a lot so they stop seeing me eventually. I cannot blame them. However, I cannot stand that fake, pretentious behaviors, so I confront.

I am a little bit dizzy today. I hope vitamins do the trick.

No comments: