Nov 27, 2006

Last Saturday

I received an e-mail last Saturday informing me that I did not get the job that I applied a couple of weeks ago and wholeheartedly made myself believe that I got it. I was infuriated. Conversely, it was a beautiful Saturday in the middle of November. The news ruined half of the day for which we made plans to enjoy the weekend.

I was cursing under my breath to the human resources agency for giving the bad news right before the weekend. It should have been given on Mondays. You don't give bad news on Fridays, it can wait until Monday or any other weekday. Let people enjoy the weekend God damn it. What kind of a human resources agency is it for God's sake?

Anyway, we canceled our planned Saturday, and went to a cafe to discuss the issue . My wife lifted up my spirit by being objective to the subject rather than approaching the situation emotionally. We decided to make smart moves and not to lose our hopes and focus to the bright future.

I was ok when Sunday arrived. We walked together with my wife and I have to say this; it was a very long walk. I started my Monday with a very positive mood and applied to two different positions. At least I dragged my ass to did that.

Other than that nothing is happening here. I listen to podcasts as Morning Stories happen to be my favorite one. I also watch lots of documentaries on BBC Prime. Well, I am hanging there.

No comments: