Nov 23, 2006

New Yorker

Today I took a walk again after finishing up a few chores. I went out to buy the new yorker magazine. I really like that one. Plus I bought Newsweek. They will keep me occupied for a while.

I listened to Morning Stories on my way back home. I love those guys. Truly inspiring stories.

Weather is very good here. Today it feels like spring.

I saw a dog. I guess it belong to the couple I saw couple of meters back. He was just waiting them to finish their conversation with the other two passer-bys who were inquiring a store somewhere near where we all were. The dog looked at me as if he wanted to have a word with me. He did not move at all. He just stared and turned his attention back to his owners. He looked like he was growing inpatient. If I had waited a little longer, I swear to God I would have heard the dog yelling at them "Move your assess for God's sake, I am bored to death !!!"

Other than that I don't have any new news. Life is good so far.

No comments: