Nov 21, 2006

Skipping

I skipped a day. Before I started this blog, I promised myself that I was going to post everyday. Anyway, no need to put an extra pressure on me. Right?

Nothing new is going on around here. I was out yesterday; found a way to keep myself busy.

We spent the money I was sparing for the fitness center. We spent it on a kitchen table. I am not that broke and kinda counting all the pennies lately. Instead of the fitness center, I can go out and walk.

Today, I feel ok. I just feel a little lazy. Other than that I am ok.

Life is short and full of pleasant and unpleasant surprises. I really do not make my life intentionally unpleasant. I am doing everything I can to make my life as pleasant as it gets. No matter what, there are more desperate conditions in which people are struggling to live in. Mine is minor compared to theirs.

Not much today from my side.

No comments: