Nov 17, 2006

Feeling sick

There you go. I feel sick today. My wife was weak last night due to tiredness I guess. Now I am dizzy and weak myself today. I slept all day long despite the medicine I took. I don't think they work.

It is typical me. Since the high school years, whenever I get stressed, I have these flu like symptoms. This is happening because I am so out of morale. I am paralyzing myself mostly unintentionally. Now, the only social interaction with the world is my wife. Not good for the soul huh?

I am happy that I helped my wife to get on her feet. She is better today. However, I really don't want to pull her down with my low morale. I am trying my best but cannot come up with a good solution for my own future.

She does not like her job. Every morning is a minor torture for her. She does not want to go to her office. We talked about setting up our own business this morning. We have ideas but I don't think we have the courage to move forward. I gotta talk to her tonight regarding any business enterprise opportunities.

Anyway, despite all these bothering improvements, weekend is here. I am gonna be alright starting from tonight as soon as my wife crosses the threshold of our door.

No comments: