Nov 15, 2006

Thursday

Not bad today. I don't feel particularly down or up. I can say that my mood is "moderate" today.

It is sunny today. I will take a walk with my iPod; listening podcasts from WGBH's Morning Stories. They have truly uplifting stories. I like the way they deliver the stories. Before, I was listening Slate Magazine's podcasts. As a matter of fact, I started to dislike that monotone delivery albeit the fact that topics are/were very interesting. In the morning stories, you get to know variety of individuals' stories around the world. it is a great boost for my stalking soul.

Yesterday, my mother-in-law came over. Actually we invited her over 'cause she helped us to pick up few packages from the post office. Since we don't have a car, she was happy to help us; in so, she can spend some time with us. Anyway, she was with us last night. It was ok, but I still don't understand her when she keeps mentioning her dream relationship; we should spend more time together. Whenever we come together, she says the same thing over and over again. So, I ask myself, what is the point of getting together? Every time we see each other, it is not enough for her. She needs more and more. As a result, we spend our time whining about the future gatherings. That's kinda waste of time.

Weekend is approaching. My wife will be home all two uninterrupted days. that's great !!! I am trying to be constructive and hundred percent positive during the weekends. Otherwise, I miss the opportunity of being with her.

No comments: