Jan 14, 2007

What's the deal with me

Today I feel like I am out of focus. I can't concentrate on any god damn thing and I feel very jumpy. Because of those feelings I depreciate myself quite badly. I have to slip myself out of this mess otherwise I will ruin all this week.

I am still looking for a job at which I am not succeeding a bit. Well, that's an old news, isn't it?

Last Saturday, we came together with my wife's friends. They also invited their friends so in the end we were around a dozen or so people gathered. We were in a bar so everybody drunk a little some got tipsy others preferred to drink coffee. We laughed a lot and had a great time. At those times I realized that I worth something. I am not a hopeless case, I told myself. Anyway, it was good hanging out with people.

I guess I have to learn to leave myself alone. I gotta leave a room for my uneasy soul to turn and toss freely, otherwise I feel like I am suffocating myself.

Since the weather is getting gloomier, I hardly want to go outside and take walks with my closest buddy, my iPod. That causes more depression and uneasiness.

Today I have to go out to run some errands. Some Mondays I feel like this, unfortunately. Anyway I have to pull it together.

Ok, I am gonna get dressed and go out.

No comments: