Jan 4, 2007

Sleepy

I am very sleepy today. I was sick right after the new year party. I ate and drank too much and made myself sick. What a big accomplishment !!! Now the weather is foggy today and it makes me sleepy and tired. I usually like this kind of weather; dark and gloomy. However, today I have a very difficult time keeping my eyes open.

Here is the new year and I have been hoping to get something nice, like a job. I realize that I am not a career person. I don't have any plans to be a manager of some company. I just want to earn enough so that I can travel around with my wife.

I am trying to reconnect with my old friends but see sadly that we are way different. My friends who were so afraid to ask a girl out when we were college students now happily married and impatiently waiting to cheat their wives. I have never seen that much insecurity in someone. Now my buddies believe that they became man. A tough guy. I know that they are not going to be able to do that cheating business but they talk about it constantly. I don't give a rat's ass what they do but it is really obnoxious to listen to their pity plans and fantasies. Poor guys, they spent all their college years talking about girls but never dared to ask them out and look at them now, they turned out to be sexually obsessed freaks who, on top of all, confuse their wives with their mothers.

No comments: